Autumn

4:37 PM


Autumn has seriously flown by this year!
How is it already late November!?

Life has kept me pretty busy these past couple of months and I'm really annoyed that I didn't have time to blog at all! I mean, I most definitely did, I just though that binge watching The Office was more important! A lot has happened since I last wrote on here, and I thought I would take this opportunity to reflect. I think the first major thing that I should talk about is my new job! I started working at an aquatic center for dogs! Yes, you read that right! I literally get paid to swim with dogs! I feel so blessed because I absolutely love it and it honestly doesn't even feel like work to me! Second, I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it on here or not, but I went vegan at the beginning of summer, and it has since become such a huge part of my life and how I identify myself. I feel so much happier and healthier and I can't even imagine my life without it. I'm currently trying to figure out vegan recipes for Thanksgiving and I'm super excited! I made a whole bored on Pintrest and everything! Lastly, I decided to study abroad this summer! I've never traveled outside of the States before, so I'm a mixture of scared and excited! I applied to a furniture design program in Copenhagen, Denmark! The program is seven weeks long, and one of the weeks we travel to Finland to study Finnish furniture design. I already received one of the scholarships that I applied for, and now I'm just waiting for my acceptance letter. Fingers crossed! Thanks autumn, you were wonderful!

Turtle Neck - Thrifted
Boots - Old Navy
Lipstick - Elf Moisturizing Lipstick in Wine Tour

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe