First Day of Junior Year

9:49 PM



My first day of junior year was an overall success!

My environment class seemed alright. Not a huge fan of the larger lectures, but it's just something that I'll have to get over. Also, not at all looking forward to the 8:00 AM labs of Wednesday...it's times like these that I wish I was a coffee girl, but sadly I am not. 

I only have one design class on Mondays and Wednesdays which is totally fine by me! Our teacher is sort of maybe out of the country, apparently his whereabouts are unknown which is kind of like whaaaaat!? We had a stand in today and it was quite obvious that he was not at all prepared. We spent an hour discussing the design history of trash cans and how innovative and essential they were to Chicago. Really great stuff...I'm not sure if I'm taking on a sarcastic tone or not, but I'll let you know when I figure it out. I had a good laugh as I read over my notes when I got home. I still can't believe I wrote two pages of notes on trash cans...

Binge watching Gilmore Girls has kind of been my summer assignment, and I'm all sorts of obsessed! When Rory first went off to Yale she was having trouble finding a place to study, until she found "her tree." I thought it was the most perfect, magical thing ever! So, this semester I have made it a personal goal of mine to track down "my tree." One that fits my back perfectly and is just the perfect distance away so that it's not too loud but not too quiet either. One that I can call my very own, that is when crappy Chicago weather allows for it. I'll even pay $20.00 for it! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe